shinyjetsyndrome.com
December 17, 2017, 02:08:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Boreds are up!

HOME Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long live "The Colgan"  (Read 1545 times)
8ball
Right Seat of an RJ

« on: May 15, 2012, 11:00:46 PM »

With the announcement of all the Colgan birds going to Republic, will this mean all those pilots will have to start at the bottom of the payscale after interviewing? It would be funny to not pass the interview after logging hundreds of hours on the Q. Ok. Maybe not so funny. Either way you are still going to being doing The Colgan. Colgan for life.
ShinyRJ
Right Seat of an RJ

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 01:29:20 AM »

So what is the payrate at Republic for the Q going to be? It should be close to Horizon's rate given that they are the only other operator out there in the US at least. If they got the Horizon rates then those guys will be making more than the 170 jet pilots. Hoping their union will see that and not stick with whatever they are using now which I am guessing is terrible. Speaking of Horizon, what's up with the outstation basing? Ok gentlemen, we need you to move to Medford!

Shiny

Oh I forgot. All the pilots will have to start at the bottom of the list when they go over. It's like going to mainline!
lomby
Paying to Fly

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 08:27:11 PM »

I have seen Colgan pilots eat cereal at their crash pad with no milk. Seriously, bone fucking dry, never seen anything like it!
VernGama
Paying to Fly

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 03:21:47 AM »

I have seen Colgan pilots eat cereal at their crash pad with no milk. Seriously, bone fucking dry, never see the vigrx plus pictures like it!

No milk in their cereal? Things must be bad.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:22:22 AM by VernGama »
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: